The story of a family enjoying an incredible experience in northern Italy

Monday, November 20, 2006

Mom's Donuts!

Hey everybody! Today Mom made a special treat for family home evening. One that is definatley my personal favorite, and I'm sure it holds a special place in all of your hearts (or at least those of you who have eaten these before!).
I, Andy, have concluded that these donuts are better than Krispy Kremes, Glazies, or whatever other donuts there are in the world. Positively THE BEST! Be jealous. Very jealous... muahahahaha!!! haha okay I'm done. Peace out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

We are VERY, VERY, Very jealous!!! Steve has told me about these and I have yet to experience the joy of a Grammy donut! :)
You can officially add that to the list of things to do together when you come home.

2:29 AM

 
Blogger Ellen said...

mmmm. looks deee-lish. i want one right now!

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Jourdan said...

Wow! I remember these, always waiting for them to rise and using a brown lunch bag to put on the cinnimon and sugar. Now I really need a donut! Thanks Andy,

Rod

6:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home