The story of a family enjoying an incredible experience in northern Italy

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thanks to my incredible kids

This thanks is long overdue. I'm still tired (at least for another 10 months) but I just couldn't let another day go by without thanking you all for your birthday notes. Your notes and Carrie's birthday and day in the Temple have made me feel very nostalgic and very appreciative for a wonderful family. I love you all and pray for your well-being every day! Are you supposed to say things like this in a blog? This is a totally new medium for me and I'm not sure what the rules are. Pazienza. Probably not the first mistake I'll make in this new high-tec world we will be coming home to.

Thank goodness for Andy! He has developed a nice helping attitude towards Mom and me with this horribly slow and counter-intuitive computer stuff. Glad you guys have it all figured out! Just don't leave the old folks behind...

We love reading everyone's stories and seeing the pictures of the kids. You all are so cute, handsome, and funny. I will try to figure out how to make comments on your blogs so I don't have to write a long story about missionary life every time I sit down at the computer. My journal writing skills are non-existant and who knows what it will take to bring me up to speed in the future!

Well, now I must sign off. It is 9:40 pm and I have to set apart a boy from Rimini who is going on his mission tomorrow. His train didn't leave there until 8:30 pm and he is arriving in Milano Centrale at 11:30 pm, then my assistants will bring him to the mission home around midnight. Then they will take him to the airport at 5:30 am! We will have zone conference in Alessandria at 11:00 am tomorrow and then on Tuesday Clyde and Linda Wilkinson will arrive here to begin their mission in the office. The Whites will leave the mission on Oct 13 and then Clyde and Linda will be on their own! We will love having them here.

Bye for now, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Yes. Your post is perfect. That's exactly how you're supposed to write in a blog. We are lucky to have such a great dad! Your example is the reason we all turned out so great! We love you!

7:21 AM

 
Blogger David & Kris said...

So! finally I have figured out how to communicate with people who never email! It is fun to read all about the Boynton family and to find out what the heck is going on in Italy.

Multi bacci!

5:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home